Deepavali quotes – festival of lights
- The festival of
light is full of delight
Let me double the charm of your Diwali night!
- Devi Mahalaxmi ki kripa se aapke ghar me hamesha umang aur anand ki raunak ho is pawan mauke par aap sab ko.. Diwali ki hardik shubhkamanyan.
- On the precious moment of Diwali I wish you happy Diwali and I pray that you get all your endeavors fulfilled as well as you get lots of gifts and sweets this Diwali.
- On Diwali, I wanted to send you wishes for a year filled with prosperity, health and lots of fun! Hope you have a happy Diwali!
- May the gift of happiness and prosperity fill your heart and home with joy on Diwali and always..Happy Diwali
- Wishing you a year rich with wisdom, light and love… happy Diwali
- The Festival of light is full of delight
- Good over evil, Light over dark
- Diwali is the festival of joy,
- Jhilmil Roshni, Jagmag Shaam
- May the joy, cheer,
- Aapke life mein Mithaas ho “Cadbury” Jaisy
- We meditate on the glory of the creator,
- DENIED OF LAUGHTER AND SMILES FOR DAYS,
Diwali greeting card designs
- This Diwali I Am Sending You CASH:
- May the festival of lights be the harbinger of joy and prosperity. As the holy occasion of Diwali is here and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here’s hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead. Best wishes on Diwali.
- Ram! The light of lights, the self-luminous inner light of the Self is ever shining steadily in the chamber of your heart. Sit quietly. Close your eyes. Withdraw the senses. Fix the mind on this supreme light and enjoy the real Deepavali, by attaining illumination of the soul.
- Candles to enjoy life;
- A Very Happy Diwali To You& Your
- Light a lamp of love!
- The sun does not shine there, nor do the moon and the stars, nor do lightning shine? All the lights of the world cannot be compared even to a ray of the inner light of the self. Merge yourself in this light of lights and enjoy the supreme deepavali.
- The gorgeous festival of snacks and sweets
- Diwali is here – the gracious festival
- May it Bestow all with Love and Happiness!
- May This Diwali be as bright as ever.
- May this Diwali bring in u the most brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever Wished for.
- May this Diwali bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity.
- May the light that we celebrate at Diwali show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony “WISH U A VERY HAPPY DIWALI
Greeting wishes and lightning cards for kids
- I have just one wish for this diwali, that god, please teach everyone how to maintain the inner glow when there is darkness outside. Happy diwali.
- Whenever you feel that there is no one in this world that understands you, look within yourself and your faith. In that you will see you are stronger than most. Wishing you a prosperous Diwali.
- You can’t spell “Testimony” without T-E-S-T, so remember if GOD brought you to it, she will bring you through it! Have a great Diwali.
- There’s always something warm and bright, about this time of the year, when everything has a special glow, and hearts are full of cheer, that’s why, this special greeting comes your way, to wish you all life’s best, on Diwali and in the coming year, too.
- Have a prosperous Diwali. Hope this festival of lights, brings you every joy and happiness. May the lamps of joy, illuminate your life and fill your days with the bright sparkles of peace, mirth and goodwill, because you are someone who deserves life’s best and so much more. Have a joyous Diwali and new year.
- It’s the little things that count… and it’s the little things that sometimes mean the most. Let your Diwali be filled up with such little things.
- May this diwali you get what you deserve, and all your desires get fulfilled.
- What goes around comes around in many ways. Never be to quick to point blame, have a caring, loving and forgiving heart. So that you to will receive the same. Have a caring Diwali.
- My wish for you this Diwali is: count your SMILES instead of your TEARS, count your COURAGE instead of your FEARS!
- This Diwali, may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshji’s trunk, wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos and may your trouble be as small as his mouse. Happy Diwali May the festival of lights add sparkles of joy to your life. Wishing you a happy Diwali !!